Samantha, a young adolescent who recently moved into a new apartment, was originally living with her two parents and younger siblings. Due to the toxic environment and unstable living conditions, Samantha chose to leave and find her own place. Due to the unhealthy relationship she has with both of them, she is not in contact with either of her parents. She wants be able to support and take over the responsibility of her siblings.
"Niagara Furniture Bank helped me at a point in my life when I had to choose between heat and food. Despite my embarrassment and shame, their team offered me support when I needed it most."
Niagara Furniture Bank
In the News
- "We need those champions in our community": Niagara Furniture Bank looking for heroes to help people sleep safely
- Holidays are for helping, says trio who dropped off bags with essentials at Community Care
- Niagara Furniture Bank hosting end-of-year furniture sale fundraiser
- Keeping it Green: Niagara Furniture Bank is a green community hub
- Furniture Bank stepped in to meet needs during pandemic
- Turning a shelter into a home improves mental well-being
- Furniture bank an investment in a better life
This Earth Day, we need your help to make someone’s dreams come true. Niagara Furniture Bank teams up with some incredible bed manufacturers. It is with hope that the Niagara Furniture Bank will put 250 Niagara Regional individual residents and families into their own...
Our Niagara Furniture Bank Covid-19 Update - April 8, 2021- 6:30am Niagara Furniture Bank Covid-19 Update - April 8. The hours of operation for the public will continue. Phone, and online operations are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 3:00pm. As of an essential...
Niagara Furniture Bank launches a Sleep-a-thon 2021 We are excited to announce the Niagara Furniture Bank launches a Sleep-a-thon 2021. A fundraiser taking place on May 15th to raise awareness around the importance of a good night rest. Sign up and Registrations are...