Wondering how to get furniture from the Niagara Furniture Bank?
We work with registered community agencies and shelters to serve individuals and families who are re-establishing a home in the Niagara Region.
The best way to receive furniture from the Niagara Furniture Bank is to get a referral from one of our registered partnered agencies.
Please see the list of our partnered agencies below. If you’re connected with an agency listed, please ask your caseworker to get in touch with us on your behalf!
Note: We rarely make appointments directly with furniture recipients. So if you are wondering how to get furniture, please contact one of our many registered agencies to learn how to get furniture through a referral in order to utilize our services.
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Community Care – Housing Help Centre
- Community Mental Health Program – Niagara Regional Government Program
- Epilepsy Niagara
- Family and Children Services
- Folk Arts Multicultural Centre
- Gateway Residential & Community Support Services
- Gillian’s Place
- Hannah House – Maternity Home
- Hope Centre
- Luke’s Auction
- Niagara Centre for Independent Living
- Niagara Gatekeepers
- Niagara Region Community Services
- Oak Centre
- Ontario Disability Support Programs
- Ontario Works
- Perch for Woman
- The RAFT
- Port Cares
- Salvation Army
- Seniors Division
- Social Assistance and Employment Opportunities
- Southridge Community Church Shelter
- Start Me Up Niagara
- Women’s Place
- YWCA – Shelters & Transitional Housing